Toner Cartridges Information
In Laser Toner cartridges, there are two primary items that are used: the drum and the toner.
The drum collects the toner from the laser toner cartridges on its surface where the laser beam hits it, and in turn places that toner on the paper to create the image. As the drum deteriorates, it loses its ability to collect toner in only those places, and you start getting a blank line down your page.
Toner: A powder that consists of very small particles. The developing mechanism transfers these particles during the EP process to the PC drum, which in turn transfers them to the paper. The fuser then melts the toner from the laser toner cartridges onto the paper creating a permanent image.
The Difference Between Laser Toner Cartridges and Inkjet Cartridges
- Laser Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, plain paper faxes, and in plain paper copiers.
- Liquid ink (Ink cartridges) is used in inkjet printers, copiers, and faxes.
- If the paper coming from the printer, copier, or fax you are using is warm, it uses laser toner cartridges.
- If the ink on the paper is wet, the printer, copier, or fax you are using probably uses ink.
- If your cartridge is about as wide as a sheet of paper (9 to 12 inches or 225 to 400 mm) or larger, the system probably uses powdery toner from laser toner cartridges.
- If your cartridge is about 3 to 4 inches in size (75 to 100 mm) or smaller, your cartridge probably uses liquid inkjet ink.
Laser Printer Advantages
- Laser printers print faster than Inkjet printers. ,
- Laser printers can print on any type of paper.
- Toner from laser toner cartridges bonds to paper. Does not alter paper.
- Laser toner cartridges have a lower cost per page compared to ink cartridges.
- Laser printers require less maintenance.
Laser Printer Disadvantages
- Limited by the amount of memory installed in the printer.
- Higher initial price.
Toner Refill Kits - Bottled toner that is injected into your existing empty laser toner cartridges. Clean, affordable, and efficient!
Compatible Toner Cartridges - Brand new laser toner cartridges that are not made by OEM. They are just like your original OEM laser toner cartridges and meet the same standards. Cost much less compared to OEM laser toner cartridges. Adherence to ISO 9001 codes (internationally recognized standards for quality assurance) by most producers of generic laser toner cartridges has increased the overall reliability.
Remanufactured Toner Cartridges - Remanufactured toner cartridges go through a comprehensive process including disassembly, cleaning, filling, component replacement and quality testing. The cartridges are 100% post-tested to ensure that you receive the highest-quality laser toner cartridge.
New OEM Laser Printer Toner Cartridges - (Original Equipment Manufacturer) laser toner cartridges are direct from the original makers of the cartridges that came with your printer. Most expensive.